Our designers are experts at listening and asking the appropriate questions to begin planning your space. We promise to make the process easy and fun, all the while providing guidance, attention to detail, and unmatched customer service.
We design a variety of personalized living spaces that include:
Here’s some of what we do:
- Space planning on new and existing homes
- Blueprint review for new construction
- On-site and in-studio consultations
- Conceptual planning to evaluate your space and gather important information to present a preliminary floor plan
- Visualize your kitchen, bathroom, or living space designs with 3D Design Software.
- Site layout and working plans for contractors, trades, architects or interior designers
- Countertop and cabinetry style, colors, and material options
- Expert installation
- Project management including layout, appliance technical assistance, venting, scheduling, installation and timely completion
Here’s how we get started:
1. Initial Meeting
One of our designers will meet with you at your home or in our showroom to review your project, goals and wish list. Part of the discussion will explain the different types of cabinets options and materials that you may like to incorporate into your design. This is a perfect time to discuss budget and the business process.
2. Second Meeting
During this time you will be able to see the floor plans and 3-D perspectives of the designs we discussed in our first meeting. The 3-D views prove to be extremely helpful when trying to visualize the space. We will present a preliminary budget including cabinetry, hardware, countertops and installation for review.
3. Formalize Planning
The designing process will progress until a design and budget are accepted. At this stage it is typical to collect a retainer to continue with the process and release drawings. It is time to formalize plans and launch the project.
4. Detailing Phase
All of the work that has been taking place behind the scenes by our knowledgeable staff begins to take form. It is the point in the process to finalize the measurements, along with design and product selection. Cabinets and materials are ordered, the project management team schedules visits at the job site, marking out the cabinets in the space.
5. Getting it Done
Our Project Manager will skillfully implement your project into the final stretch and beyond. Taking full charge of every aspect on communication, scheduling, and installation to ensure a timely finish. This is the moment where all the planning: decision, details and hard work come to life to create your dream setting!
Call ahead and schedule an appointment to meet with someone from our team.